Gyoza, Karaage, Chaofan, Yakitori, Salad and so on The richest pork and chicken flavored Ramen
- Careful Attention to Our Soup
Thick, rich soup simmered slowly and gently
We use carefully selected ingredients such as pork knuckles, chicken bones and potherbs, and slowly simmer them for 10 or more hours so that we can draw out the maximum amount of the original delicious pork bone flavor. We finish the soup with Japanese-produced tamari soy sauce to create the “thickest, richest pork-soy sauce” soup you'll ever find. It has a creamy texture that melts in your mouth, with a rich delicious flavor that makes it so tasty you'll be soon craving another bowl.
- Careful Attention to Our Noodles
Made in house, so there is no need for preservatives
All of our shops have the capability to make noodles in-house, something that no other chain can claim, and we do this in order to provide even more delicious noodles that are safe, secure, and free of additives.
- Pork flavored shoyu soup,with grmas illed grilled thick-cut chashu and flavored egg.
- Chicken flavored soup with two drumlets.
- Grilled thick-cut chashu
- The secret of this thin layer is mixing flour, potato starch with specific blend ratio so that it becomes more crispier.
Adding some drops df shoyu makes it good smell.
- Japanese authentic Yakitori
- Assorted grilled skewered meat (chicken and pork)
- Chashu chaofan
- Japanese clay pot rice.